They say the kitchen is the heart of the home, so what better place for our love story to begin. Molly Woppy is the happy invention of renowned chef, Alistair Parker, and his talented partner, Hayley Molloy. From the seed of an idea, they started their boutique, biscuit-making business in their family kitchen around two decades ago. Fast forward 20 years, and Molly Woppy is now a thriving, much-loved household name, with international reach and an ever-growing number of dedicated fans!
The key to the brand’s success is a philosophy to ‘share great food, made well’.
Without question, baking is what we love to do here at Molly Woppy. We do it with passion, skill and authenticity. Our products are crafted with care with a ‘homemade’ taste - because honest-to-goodness flavour and quality is not just what you crave, it’s what we crave too.
- Our time-honoured recipes and traditional home-baking methods have been meticulously developed by real foodies and chefs (NOT technicians and manufacturers).
- All ingredients we choose have to be the best - the smoothest chocolate, most aromatic vanilla pods, zestiest fruit and zingiest ginger. We don’t use essences or artificial ingredients, just intense, authentic flavours from the source.
- Absolutely no skimping or shortcuts. Our cookies are jammed full of goodies, so you get more of the choc chunks, tangy apricot or chewy dates. You know, the stuff you really want!
- Our range is growing stronger and more scrumptious by the day, and includes sweet and savoury products, as well as gluten and dairy-free options (something for everyone).
- We are proudly New Zealand-owned and 100% New Zealand made. We employ staff locally and source ingredients from New Zealand suppliers whenever we can (go Kiwi!).
- We do the right thing. Our products are made by people with the same values and passions as you - for great quality and the most ethical and locally sourced, sustainable business practices we can create. Enjoy!