Our LIMITED EDITION Triple Choccy Fudge birthday cookies have been flying off shelves and out of our warehouse all month to rave reviews!
This uber chocolatey biscuit is incredibly delicious, making it a must-try for all chocolate cookie lovers!
They are the perfect cookie to dunk into a hot drink (OH YUM) and are great for using in baking. Eat with ice cream or elevate one of your favourite desserts ... there are many ways to enjoy the best chocolate biscuit ever and we have a great easy recipe for you to try at home.
Created by the talented Jules Cavanagh from The Style Aesthetic, you will have no regrets when it comes to re-creating this moreish treat! It's perfect for parties, desserts, gifts or a sweet little lunchbox treat ... and this is a fab little recipe for getting the kids involved in the kitchen!
TRIPLE CHOCCY FUDGE COOKIE BARK
• Line a large baking dish or tray with baking paper.
• Break the cookies up into different sized chunks
• Melt the chocolate separately and spread the dark chocolate evenly over the base of the dish.
• Add four dollops of white chocolate on top of the dark chocolate and swirl the chocolates together to create a marble pattern.
• Gently place the cookie pieces on top of the chocolate and then scatter the sprinkles over top.
• Set in the fridge for about an hour, once the cookie bark has set break it into chunks.