The ingredients we choose to put into our cookies are carefully selected with love, care, and passion. Read more about our story here.
We keep our recipes simple and honest, just like the cookies you would bake at home. Therefore, when choosing a supplier, we look for ethical, local, and sustainable businesses that share our values and we try to use local suppliers as much as possible.
That’s why we chose Pic’s Peanut Butter for our handmade artisan Peanut Butter Choc Chunk cookies. Just like us Pic’s was created in New Zealand – that gets a big tick … and Pic’s Peanut Butter truly makes our Peanut Butter Choc Chunk cookies taste next level AH-MAZING!
If you are like chunky cookies like we do, our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk artisan cookie will fast become your go-to treat. This cookie is filled with copious amounts of Pic’s Chunky Peanut Butter which is complimented by big chunks of real dark chocolate – a tried and tested flavour combination. We only use New Zealand free-range eggs and butter when mixing and baking our cookies (not our plant-based cookies - obviously) which gives them the melt-in-your-mouth buttery deliciousness you would expect from an artisan food producer such as ourselves.
Not only are our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk cookies incredible to eat you can use them as the biscuit base for many scrumptious recipes. Read on for a super tasty recipe we’ve pinched from the Pic's Peanut Butter website and adapted to use our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk cookies in the base. This delish pie was created by another local - the amazing Naomi Taoilao (@whanaukai – follow her on Instagram for fabulous foodie inspo).
It’s similar to a Banoffee pie recipe we shared HERE that uses our Zingy Ginger Delight cookies … if you enjoyed making that you will LOVE making our Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cream Pie for dessert!
We made this over the weekend and can attest to how good it is, and how easy it was to make! We’d love to see it if you make it – tag us in @mollywoppynz or send us your photo’s to email@example.com
PIC’S PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY ICE CREAM PIE by Naomi Taoilao from @whanaukai
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
250g Dark Choc Peanut Butter Cookies
90g Butter, melted
200ml sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
¼ Tsp Salt
5 Tbsp of your choice of Jam/Jelly
3 Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
30g Dark Chocolate chopped into shavings
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and blitz until finely crushed. Add the melted butter and process to combine.
- Spoon the biscuit mixture into a 22cm pie tin. Using the back of a spoon, evenly press the mixture into the base and sides of the tin. Chill for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Add the sweetened condensed milk, Pic’s Peanut Butter, and salt and fold until completely mixed in.
- Spoon the cream mixture into the biscuit base. Using the back of a spoon to smooth out the top.
- Evenly place spoonful’s of Jam and Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter on top and swirl with a butter knife. Finish with the shavings of dark chocolate. Place in the freezer for 6 hours or until completely firm.